1 King's College.
2 King's Counsel.
* * *nounone thousand periods per second (Freq. 1)• Hypernyms: ↑rate
* * *abbreviation1. kilocycle2. kilocycles per second
* * *1. kilocycle; kilocycles.2. kilocurie; kilocuries.
* * *abbrev1. Kennel Club2. King's Counsel
* * *Kc (no period),koruna.kc.,kilocycle or kilocycles.K.C. or KC (no periods),1. Kansas City.2. Knight Commander.3. Knights of Columbus.K.C.,King's Counsel.
* * *abbr.■ Kansas City■ (in the UK) King's Counsel
* * *abbrBrit King's Counsel
* * *KC [KC] [ˌkeɪ ˈsiː] [ˌkeɪ ˈsiː] nounthe highest level of ↑barrister, who can speak for the government in court in Britain. KC is the abbreviation for ‘King's Counsel ’ and is used when there is a king in Britain.
Useful english dictionary. 2012.